September 23, 2008

Nikko vol2 - Awesome Nature

The most impressive thing for me in Nikko is clear water.

Waterfall is one of the Nikko's greatest treasure. In Ryuzu Falls, we can see the two falls traveling thru the mountains.










Left photo: Water in Ryuzu falls is running on the rocks.
Right photo: Water is falling down into the basin of the waterfall after going thru the lava in the Mt. Nantai.

The running mighty clear water was breathtaking... Moreover, sunny sky, deep green of trees, fresh air... everything was so great that I couldn't move from there for a moment.

As for the The Lake Chuzenji, I could see rocks or water weed at the bottom from the surface of lakeside. I'm not sure if I can see the bottom at the middle, but clearness of lake water was really impressive.

And this photo is at the ditch on the side of Nikko Toshogu shrine. I've never seen such clear ditch water!







I can't help imaging how fabulous the nature in each season in Nikko is. When I read the textbook about Nikko, it said that the combination of fine art and beautiful nature in Nikko was fantastic, I couldn't think of the scene. However, the textbook is true. Yes, seeing is believing!!

No comments: